Friday, January 05, 2007

New Blogger!

The Tom Thompson Family Blog has been switched over to the New Google Version. Apparently Google is making a change and moving more toward requiring Google Accounts. So, from now on, to post to this blog, you'll be required to switch your Blogger Account to the new version... which requires a Google Account. It's really very simple. If you go to your Blogger homepage, there is link there to switch your blogger account. It takes less than 5 minutes and is pretty painless. If you have any questions, email me at spenglerchip@yahoo.com

Although I won't point fingers, suffice it to say that I am not to blame for switching over our blog... I am merely informing you of the change :)

I hope you're all adjusting to the real world after our great holiday together!

Chip

No comments: