Saturday, January 21, 2006

New Haircut!

Hey Everyone

Beware! Scrolling down may induce great laughter. Those with heart conditions may not want to continue reading. Today, I shaved my head! After asking permission from Becca, which she so graciously extended, we decided that this would be the best time for it. I probably won’t see Becca for about 4 weeks, I’ve been at work for enough time that people there won’t think I’m a total freak, and there aren’t any big photo ops like weddings or holidays coming up. The pictures show the progression from precut to buzzed to bicced. Enjoy!

Maybe I should’ve been named Tom Jr. This way Becca sees what’s coming in a few years:

I got rid of the scruffy beard too:

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brian,
The first couple pictures with the shaved head look like consentration camp pictures but the last one actually look great. If you take after your dad in just a couple of years you won't have to shave it to get that look. Love ya, Uncle Lee

Rob and Becky said...

Wow, you really look like Dad. I mean that. Not a bad look! I get all the reasoning why now was a good time, but it is winter!!! I guess you can always wear a hat... Way to go...

Rob and Becky said...

Mr. Clean!

Steph said...

Wow, what a BEAUTIFUL head! I really like that look on you! I only dream that my Tom will do the same thing! Could you imagine that? Keep being yourself...we love you for who you are.

MOM said...

Well, I think this calls for some comment from the parents. When I think how hard we prayed for some HAIR when he was 1yr., I think the Lord must think us fickle now.(LOL)
I don't know what to say because we don't want to encourage this behavior! I thought he had a girlfriend who would confine his strange ideas. Guess not.

Pauline said...

BRIAN!!!!
Ok, I'll admit you look good in the last picture... but really, I like the second one very much too! You are courageous and you have a beautiful head")

Becca, you are a very adventurous girlfriend!!!

Steph said...

I just finished framing and hanging our beach pictures from this summer. Brian may have hit on a new look for next time: instead of you men wearing matching clothes, you could all have heads that match Brian and Dad!

Brenda Arce said...

great progression shots! Who was the culprit you actually shaved your hair?

Bonnie said...

Man a Livin'!!!! There's way too much shine on top of your head in the last two outside pictures! I had to wear sun glasses to view them!!!! You got to get some sun to even it out, man! LOL :-)

Great pictures Brian. :-)

Carty Family said...

Darlene - AHHHHH! What did Uncle Brian do???

Roni said...

Whoa you should have done it several months ago and you could have match Bruce and my boys....it looks good. Why did you do it again.....
.
Roni