Friday, August 17, 2007

Future Preacher!


I went to camp this week in Quakertown, PA. I had a ton of fun but the best was a preaching contest. In the beginning of the week my cabin went on a hike through the woods and we came across several huge boulders. They didn't look like they belonged there. I preached about how the only way these boulders could have been moved there was with water current and that the flood could have moved them there. I talked about how even a walk through the woods can prove creation. - Christopher

6 comments:

david santos said...

Very nice, thank you

Chip and Karen said...

Christopher... way to go, man! Awesome to see you appreciating God's hand in the nature all around us! Come on up to New England if you'd like to see some really big boulders!

Uncle Chip

Anonymous said...

Christopher,

Man am I proud of you!!! You are definately right on target and who knows that God may just one day put on "in the saddle" to minister God's Word that people need so much in thier lives today. Keep it up.

"Ole" Uncle Earl

Pauline said...

Wow, Christopher, that is very good. It really is great to see all the lessons about God in even creation. That was a great point and I am glad you had the opportunity to share that with them. Good Job!!!

Anonymous said...

Christopher, that was really great and it sounds like you had such a good time. We have big rocks here in Tobyhanna also. I was really happy to hear about your preaching. God bless.

The DeLormes said...

Way to go, Christopher!