Sunday, August 12, 2007

Honeymooners come home!

3:30 AM, 8/12/07, 31 Hrs. in transit. Left Athens to Paris, got there and a service car ran into the plane and the flight was cancelled. Now had to wait many hours for flight to NY. Then van ride for 3 Hrs. to Phila. Mom and Dad went to pick up and deliver home or they would have another 5 hour wait for train service. Still turned out to be a 12 hr. delay. They looked tired but happy. Becca got in their house and said at 4:45, "I'm wide awake." Brian goes back to work 8:00 on Monday morning. See what they say then. If you can go throught that and still smile, good start!

4 comments:

Pauline said...

How stressful!!! I don't think I'd be smiling and I KNOW I wouldn't be wide awake! Glad you all are back to start "normal" life.

Bonnie said...

I'm sure you are sooo glad to be home after all that waiting in airports! Glad you made it back in one piece. :-)

Carty Family said...

I can't wait to hear about Greece!! - Shari

Anonymous said...

Wow, shounds like an adventure. Welcome home. We really enjoyed the wedding. God bless you both. Uncle Lee