Friday, July 18, 2008

10 Years!

IMG_5406

It’s hard to believe that 10 years ago today we walked down the aisle and said “I do.”  13 years ago today we had our first date at Olive Garden.  Those years have flown by!  We have walked through life together and I wouldn’t have wanted it any other way.  The last 10 years have been full of fun and sorrow and moves and challenges and changes.  We’ve done it all together, hand in hand.

Rob, I love you more today than I did that day 10 years ago.  That sounds so cliche’, but I don’t know how to say it any other way.  I am so thankful God brought us together.  Going through life with you has brought me nothing but joy, even during difficult times.  I  can’t wait to see what the next 10 years bring!

I love you!

~Becky

7 comments:

Brenda Arce said...

Happy Anniversary!

Earl's Family said...

You guys look so beautiful together! Thanks for sharing and congradulations! Truly, God is so good all the time.

Uncle Earl

Pauline said...

Happy Anniversary!!! time has flown...

uncle lew said...

That is a beautiful picture of the two of you.
Congradulation on the 10 years and on another 10.
Uncle Lew and Aunt Jean

Barbara said...

Congratulations on your wedding anniversary! We remember your special day as well. I love the picture of you two. Waiting to hear your next special news today with the birth of your baby!
Love ya' Aunt Barb

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Man 10 years already. God bless. We love you guys and pray for you regularly.
Uncle Lee

Bonnie said...

Who is that couple in the picture anyway? LOL You guys still look great! Congratulations. I think that must be said because more and more people don't seem to make it even 10 years! So Congratulations for your 10 years of marriage!!!