Friday, August 22, 2008

Tessa Turns 2!

It’s hard to believe that 2 years have passed since my baby girl was born!  It was a whirlwind morning, as I went into labor 3 & 1/2 weeks early and 10 days before my scheduled C-section.  I got to hospital and found out I was 9 cm dilated (out of 10!) and she was born within 45 minutes—naturally, with no time for pain meds or a C-section.  What a blessing that was!!

Here are 3 pics: from the day she was born, her 1st birthday party, and just a few weeks ago.

Tessa bring such joy to our life!  She is a spunky girl with a great big beautiful smile.  She’s very social and loves to be around people.  Lately, she has turned into quite the little mommy with the birth of her baby brother.  Happy Birthday Tessa!

 IMG_5952

IMG_0109

IMG_5612

~Becky

4 comments:

Carty Family said...

Happy Birthday Tessa. I can't believe it has been 2 years already.

Pauline said...

Happy Birthday Tessa!! You are a very pretty princess in that dress

Barbara said...

So cute! Congratulations Tessa!

Earl's Family said...

Boy, time really DOES fly, doesn't it? Happy Birthday to that sweet little girl!