Sunday, September 14, 2008

A few photos...

Our hard drive crashed recently (yes, I had a backup), and it took me awhile to get all the software loaded and all back into the groove of posting pics.

Ok, so here are some of my favorite recent photos.  But, the reality is, there are just so many more that I love!  Anyway, feel free to visit our website to see them all.

BTW, videos have also been put on hold because our video camera broke!

From Braden's First Smiles September 2008
Wow, can I just say, we needed him to start smiling?  He has been tough in the evenings (the last few days have been way better).  Aren't these smiles great?!
From Photo Shoot September 2008
This is me being artistic.  I don't know what I would ever do with this, but it was fun to put together regardless.
From Photo Shoot September 2008
He is getting stronger.
From Mom and Amy's Visit September 2008
I am sort of biased, but I can't get over how cute this girl is.
From Mom and Amy's Visit September 2008
Drew just started jumping off the spa into our arms!  He also now jumps off the side of the pool into the water all by himself.  This is an amazing step for our timid little boy.
From Mom and Amy's Visit September 2008
I love my kids!

3 comments:

Chip and Karen said...

I can clearly see why these are your favorites! Great shots! It's great to see the kids are doing well! What a treasure, aren't they?

Carty Family said...

Great pictures. I can't believe how big Braden is getting. Tessa always has such the cutest smiles.

Pauline said...

Smiling does help... hope you get relief soon.

very nice pictures the kids are so beautiful