Friday, December 12, 2008

Christopher had his band concert last night. He was moved up to the advanced band a couple of weeks ago. Since he didn't have time to learn all the songs he was asked to play a reindeer during a couple of songs.

Tonight he went to his first formal dance at school. I tried to get a couple of pictures of him and he decided to get a little silly. I can't believe how grown up he is getting. I am having trouble uploading the slideshow so you can click on the picture to see all of them.

Christopher

4 comments:

Brian said...

What a stud! Congratulations on being placed in the advanced band.

Tom Thompson said...

whew, it might be a little dangerous to be any kind of deer in this family... Looks like you did great in your concert!
~Aunt Steph~

Pauline said...

congratulations Christopher!

I do agree you are growing up quick,I can see you are quite a cool dude in those pictures :)

uncle lew said...

Wow he looks so cool and grown up.
But I think he has been watching UNCLE ROB to much because he acts just like him LOL

Aunt Jean