Thursday, December 18, 2008

Off the Charts

Braden had his 4 month check-up today (yeah, I know he will be 5 months on Sunday.)  I've been curious to see just how big he is. Last visit he was in the 95th percentile for length and weight.  Well today he weighed in at 19 pounds, 1 ounce and was 27 3/4 inches long!  Compared to the average 5-month-old, he is off the charts for both length and weight.  According to his doctor, he is the size of an average 9-month-old.  No wonder my arms are always tired!  Here's a picture of my big boy just to make you smile!

~Becky

IMG_7690

5 comments:

Pauline said...

awesome picture of a healthy bouncy boy!

Carty Family said...

I don't think I ever noticed it before, but I think he looks like a Barnhart in this picture.

Rob and Becky said...

Rob and I think he is very much Barnhart...

Tom Thompson said...

He is way too cute! It always amazes me how different kids with the same parents can be. Toby never even made it on the chart!

~steph~

uncle lew said...

He is so Cute and looks like he is a very happy baby.

Aunt Jean