Thursday, October 19, 2006

Becky's father passed away today.

After living almost 5 years with pancreatic cancer, Becky's father Bob Brower died today around 6 pm.

We are heading to NJ tomorrow. We had already purchased the tickets earlier today hoping we would get there before the Lord took him home, but that didn't happen. Becky will be staying in NJ for 3 weeks. I will be there for 1 week, then back in FL for 1 week, and then traveling to Haiti for 1 week.

We appreciate your prayers!

Rob (and Becky)

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

I'm sorry to hear the news but am thankful he knows the Lord and is going to a better place! Becky I'm so glad you got to talk to him before he went home to be with the Lord. I pray you all have safe flights to your different destinations!

Brian said...

You guys are in my prayers as always.

Pauline said...

I will pray for you two and also for your mom, Becky. So sorry to hear the sad news. May the Lord be close to you and comfort you.

Brenda Arce said...

I heard the service was very nice and Becky's song was beautiful. My mom said there wasn't a dry eye in the church by the end of the song!
We are praying for God's comfort and grace for you guys!

Barbara said...

We are in prayer for you and your family, Becky. May God give you peace and guidance in the many decisions and adjustments ahead. I still miss my Dad and he passed away four years ago.