Sunday, October 05, 2008

No Cell Phone!


When I travelled to DC last week, I left my cell phone in the hotel. An hour later I remembered and checked with the front desk. It was never turned in. I checked later, and it was never turned in. In the meantime, Verizon says someone is using it! The number has now been suspended, so don't try to call me on my cell. As luck would have it, I'm up for a new phone as of Wednesday... so I'll keep you posted when I get a new one! I'd love for my work to get me the new blackberry storm... but don't think that's happening just yet!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a shame. But you have to love human beings, using a cell phone that doesn't belong to them.

And we wonder why the outer space people don't land here.

Their probably afraid that we'll highjack their ships

I can just here it now "Commander, I don't know what happened. I when into 7-Eleven to get a Hot Pocket and the next thing I knew my ship was gone."

Hope you get the Blackberry you want.