Saturday, October 01, 2005

Comments Notification

Drew is napping... (Have I mentioned how clingy he is becoming?)

I was getting frustrated becuase I couldn't ever tell if there were new comments or not, so...I installed a little tool to change this. Comments will now show how many new comments there are. So, if this is your first visit since I added this, it will show all comments as new. Once you view the comments, and refresh the page, it will no longer show "new" comments note. Comments will "slide" out to the bottom. To post a comment, scroll to the bottom of the comment list.

If you don't like it, let me know.

Also...
  • Have your heard the audio posts on the main Thompson page?
  • We are moving Oct. 26 and 27 to our new home in Lehigh Acres, right next to Ft. Myers. The RMI office is moving the exact same time. We are paying a moving company (very cheap!!) to move both the office and our home.
  • I have posted new pics and video. Can you guess who plays the leading role in the video?

Rob

6 comments:

Tom Thompson said...

I sure am glad that one of us understands these computers. Keep up the good work so the rest of us can enjoy.

Pauline said...

can you tell me how to do this for us? if its too hard to explain i'll email you my password and could you do it??? Mark could do.. but he is away"(

Rob and Becky said...

probably easiest if I just do it. It is fairly involved... if you wanted, you could follow the instructiosn on the blogger help pages about hacks. This hack is a variation on Peek a boo comments.

Feel free to send me your info and I will do it for you.

Pauline said...

that truely was involved!!! I think I got it... Thanks!

Rob and Becky said...

I am impressed. Good job!

The DeLormes said...

Cute video, Rob and Becky!

Drew is a cutie! Matty had that "wounded soldier" crawl for quite sometime before he could really crawl. ")